Acceptance of terms
The Terms and Conditions is a legal Agreement between a User of our services and Traveler SIM.
If the SIM card is damaged through no fault of Traveler SIM, you will be required to pay for any replacement, exchange or repair of such SIM Card.
To prevent unauthorized use of your mobile phone, your SIM card will become blocked if an incorrect PIN code is entered 3 times. If the SIM card is blocked, you will be unable to use your phone in any way. In order to unblock the SIM card in the phone, you must enter your PUK code (Personal Unblocking Key).
You are not allowed to transfer, or assign, all or any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our written permission. We may assign or sub-contract our rights and/or duties either in whole, or in part, without your consent.
Any difficulties you may have in relation to our services should be addressed to the Customer Service Center. Please call direct on +964 782 412 6009.
The Traveler SIM services are made available to you on the basis that you and any other party using the global SIM card service with your express, or implied consent, or for whose use of the Traveler SIM services you are responsible. You will:
- Not use the services for any improper or unlawful purpose or allow others to do so;
- Comply with all relevant legislation or regulations relating to the use of the Traveler SIM network services;
- Comply with any reasonable instructions issued by us from time to time, which concern use of the global SIM card service and Top-up Vouchers;
- Comply with any reasonable request, in particular, in relation to the investigation of fraud or other offences;
- Actions considered abusive or fraudulent by a subscriber of the mobile number of any of the services provided to the service may result in the withdrawal of all or any of the services. We are not required to provide any notice of such a withdrawal, but we will attempt to provide warnings by any suitable means.
- We may interrupt or suspend the Traveler SIM services at any time, on reasonable notice where possible, to facilitate any modification, maintenance or remedial work in respect of the network. We will use all reasonable endeavors to keep such events to a minimum.
- We may interrupt or suspend the Traveler SIM services either with, or without, prior notice to you and/or we may terminate this agreement if you are in breach of any of these conditions or fail to comply with them.
- Any person to whom your mobile number and account are transferred should be made aware of these terms and conditions.
During a visit to the site, cookies may be placed on the hard drive of your computer. This is only in order to ensure that our site is geared to the needs of users returning to our website. These tiny files known as cookies are not used to ascertain the surfing habits of the visitor on other websites. Your internet browser enables you to disable these cookies, receive a warning when a cookie has been installed or have the cookies removed from your hard disc. For this purpose, please consult the help function of your internet browser.
Neither party shall be held to be in breach of its obligations under the Agreement, save for obligations to make payments under the Agreement, to the other party for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the other party due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the first party including but not limited to any act of God, inclement weather failure or shortage of power supplies, flood, drought, lightning or fire, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labour disturbance, act or omission of Government authorities, other telecommunications providers, war, military operations or riot.